Terms of Sale
Please read these general conditions carefully before buying our courses or products. By purchasing any of our courses or activities, you accept these general conditions, which may be modified as necessary. If you do not agree with our terms of sale, please do not use our services.
Name: TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY
Registered office: Carrer Berenguer de Palou 73, 08027 Barcelona.
Tlf: (+34) 647000886 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY offers face-to-face courses and specialized training programs in Vegan Gastronomy area, aimed to professionals, entrepreneurs and amateurs.
These General Conditions include the website www.tonirodriguezacademy.com and any other website or devices in which these conditions of use are located.
- The prices of each course, product or service are those listed on our website, in the course details and for the date of the order. As established by law, the service, in general, is exempt from VAT from having courses and programs consieration training an retraining, conducted by public or private entities authorized to exercise such activities.
- The selling price of each course, is the one that is in force on our website or the one that appears in our brochures, price lists, etc. In case of typing mistakes, printing or calculation we reserve the right to withdraw from the operation.
- Our products are courses and in-person activities and gastronomy, so any communication will be sent in electronic format and there will be no charge for shipping.
To be able to attend any of our courses, follow the following steps:
- Visualize the course or courses that you want to do from the section “Courses”
- Choose the course / courses that interest you and you can check its description and price.
- Select the course, the number of attendees and add it to the cart. Then you can choose between continuing to buy or process the order.
- If you want to continue buying, repeat the same process. If you want to place the order, click on the “finalize purchase” button and fill in the form to start the purchase process.
- Then you would pay your purchase. Payment will be made through the virtual payment platform with a secure system. You can do it with a credit or debit card. Once the payment is made, you will receive an email from us, with the summary of your purchase and the instructions for using the acquired courses.
- If the payment can not be made through the online payment platform, you can contact TONI RODRGUEZ ACADEMY through our email email@example.com or the contact form of the web, requesting the courses you want to buy. We will send you the amount and the bank account where to make the payment.
Once we verify this payment, we will send you the necessary information to access the courses.
- All data about customers and data about your credit cards will be treated in a strictly confidential manner.
- If a course is sold out, it is because we have filled all available places. If there is any loss, we will notify the interested parties in order of information request.
RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- In no case and under any circumstances will proceed to refound the amount paid to TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY be returned in the event of cancellation by the customer, TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY being expressly authorized to endorse the integrity of the amount paid, whatever it was the justifying cause of the request of cancellation.
- TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY will only proceed to refund the registration fee when the cancellation of the course occurs for any reason attributable exclusively to TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY, including when there are not enough participants registered, in which case TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY will contact the customer.
In any case, TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY will never be responsible or assume under any circumstances the reimbursement of expenses whatever its nature, in which it has been incurred by the foreign contracting the contracted course by the customer, including: transport tickets, accommodation or meals and any others.
- In any case the amount paid for attending a course may be applied to carry out a different course hired, not being possible the exchange between courses, whatever the amount.
- TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY reserves the right to cancel a course based on the low number of students or due to force majeure problems.
TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY reserves all the intellectual property rights of the courses, the contents, texts, images, images and sound supports, sources and instructions.