Terms of Sale
Please read these general conditions carefully before purchasing our courses or products. By purchasing any of our courses or activities, you accept these general conditions, which can be modified as needed. If you do not agree with our conditions of sale, please do not use our services.
- Name: TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY
- NIF: 43535827R
- Registered office: Calle Industria 367, 08027 Barcelona, Spain.
- Tlf: (+34) 647000886 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY offers online and face-to-face courses and specialized training programs in the vegan gastronomy sector, aimed at professionals, entrepreneurs and amateurs.
These general conditions include the website www.tonirodriguezacademy.com and any other website or device in which these conditions of use are located.
The prices of each course, product or service are those indicated on our website, in the course details.
The sale price of each course is the one in force on our website or the one that appears in our brochures, price lists, etc. In case of writing, printing or calculation errors we reserve the right to cancel the operation.
The prices to access the courses and view the content through our website, may change at any time.
Our products are online and face-to-face gastronomy courses and activities, so any communication will be sent in electronic format and no shipping fee will be charged.
To be able to buy any of our courses, follow these steps:
– Visualize the course or courses you want to do from the “Online Courses” section
– Choose the course / courses that interest you and you can check their description and price.
– Select the course and add it to the cart. Then you can choose to continue buying or process the order.
– If you want to continue shopping, repeat the same process. If you want to order, click on the button “finalize purchase” and fill out the form to start the purchase process.
– Then you would pay for your purchase. Payment will be made through the virtual payment platform with a secure system. You can do it with a credit or debit card. Once the payment is made, you will receive an email from us, with the summary of your purchase and the instructions for use of the courses purchased.
– If the payment could not be made through the online payment platform, you can contact TONI RODRGUEZ ACADEMY through our email Info@tonirodriguezacademy.com or the web contact form, requesting the courses you want .
– After the payment of the course, the access data is valid ONLY for the person who bought it, the transfer and / or sharing of that access data to another person is totally PROHIBITED.
All data on customers and data on their credit cards will be treated strictly confidentially.
Refound and cancellation policy
In no case and under no circumstances will proceed to refound the amount paid to TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY in the event of cancellation by the cusomer, TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY being expressly authorized to endorse the integrity of the amount paid, whatever it was the justifying cause of the request of cancellation.
TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY will only proceed to refund the registration fee when the cancellation of the course occurs for any reason attributable exclusively to TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY, in which case TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY will contact the customer. In no case, TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY will be responsible or assume under any circumstances the refound of expenses, whatever their nature may have been incurred by the user, outside the contracted course.
In no case the amount paid for the purchase of a course may be applied to carry out a different course than the purchased one, not being possible the exchange between courses, whatever the amount.
TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY reserves the right to cancel a course due to force majeure problems.
TONI RODRÍGUEZ ACADEMY reserves all the intellectual property rights of the courses, contents, texts, images, supports of images and sound, sources, instructions, etc. and therefore:
Your modification and, in general, any transformation, including, regarding computer programs, their translation, adaptation, arrangement, correction of errors or any other transformation.
Its loading and / or use in any computer network system, although access to it cannot be done simultaneously by the different users of said network.
Any type of extraction, public communication and / or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the scope of the permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collection or database.
The removal, concealment or falsification of the notices and warnings on the Intellectual Property of the recipes or of any of its contents.
The client agrees to use the item purchased within the framework established in the contract or permitted by law. This condition includes software, databases, as well as image, video or sound material, its website, its contents, texts, graphics, logos, brands, titles, programs, price lists, databases as well as other services.