Vegan pastry is not only ethical, love for animals and respect for the environment. Intolerances and allergies also take away from more people every day the right to have a sweet treat. And although this may not seem so serious to you, students allergic to eggs or dairy products and gluten have come to cry with emotion at being able to eat the desserts that we make in this course.
In this course you will learn how to create fine desserts without gluten and without using dairy, eggs, gelatin, or other allergens of animal origin.
You will learn how to make a good mixture of gluten-free flours to make biscuits and sablés.
We will prepare different types of creams, glazes, mousses and interiors to create balanced and tasty sweets that will give you the pleasure of enjoying a good vegan and gluten-free dessert, without giving up the flavor and texture of a traditional dessert.
To participate in this course it does not matter if you have notions of pastry or not. Whether you like to prepare desserts at home, or if you want to offer quality vegan and gluten-free options in your store, coffee or restaurant, this is your course! You just need a lot of desire to learn and enjoy.
· Mix of gluten-free flours.
· Raffaello: coconut crumble, almond and coconut sponge cake, coconut-yoghurt cream, coconut praline and mousse.
· Mandorla: roasted almond-orange sablé, sponge cake, mousse, praline, cream and glaze.
· Mosaic: chocolate brownie, banana and passion interior, pecan nuts cremeux and mousse, 65% chocolate glaze.
· Raspberry sacher: cocoa sponge cake and sablé, 70% chocolate ganache, raspberry compote and coconut milk chocolate glaze
Place: Toni Rodríguez Academy
Date: 26-27 September 2022
Time: From 4:30pm to 20:30pm
Duration: 8 horas
Trainer: Toni Rodríguez
Level: Pastry students or professionals and amateurs with pastry knowledge.
Modality: The course is demonstrative with the option to participate in some of the elaborations.
Price: 240 €
What is included? Complete recipes book. Desserts tasting at the end of the course.
How to attend: Bring comfortable clothes and desire to have a good time!
Availability: 5 places left